Jubilee Networks are bespoke, regional networks for headteachers. They enable ambitious school leaders to collaborate with peers in similar schools and to enjoy a facilitated space that supports them to develop themselves and their schools at the leading edge…
Our core values are:
- Open exchange
- Continuous improvement
- Contributing to wider systems leadership
- Individual responsibility taking
Jubilee Networks meet quarterly and combine learning walks, peer review, good practice exchange and leadership development, enabling Heads to:
- Explore current issues and strategic questions
- Reflect and test out ideas for improvement
- Support each other to develop as leaders
- Create opportunities for collaboration between other staff
We bring leadership development resources drawn from our work in the public and private sectors to stimulate Heads’ own learning and development.
The networks are serviced and managed by Integral Change, in partnership with an emerging cadre of experienced Headteachers keen to contribute to this dynamic new approach to supporting educational leaders.